National Student Employment Week
April 12 - 18, 2015
University Information celebrates National Student Employment Week on an annual basis. Each year our department collaborates with other Mason departments and organizations to recognize and appreciate our student employees at all of Masonís campuses.
See the 2014 Mason News Article on Celebrating Student Employment
Below are our 2015 partners:
Our 2015 daily themes include:
- Monday: 2015 Jump Street / Mindfulness Monday. This is the kick off to the week, preparing students for the week ahead.
- Tuesday: The Bare Necessities / Transformative Tuesday. Focus on acquiring skills and the foundational aspects of being a student worker.
- Wednesday: What a Wonderful World / Wellness Wednesday. Focus on connection and the promotion of being aware of the total person and their influence on others.
- Thursday: Terrific T.E.A.M / Thriving Thursday. Focus on the benefits of a positive work environment and teamwork.
- Friday: Freaky Friday / Feng shui Friday. Focus on shifting perspectives and the transitions students face from university to a career field.
Student staff are also encouraged to participate in some of the workshops and competitions offered by Career Services throughout the week. The flyer can be viewed here.
Contact person: Janae Johnson, email@example.com, 703-993-1008