Skype - Mason University text chat
for deaf, hard of hearing, or speech-impaired community members
To use this feature, you must have Skype installed and have an account. Search for MasonUniversity or click on the Skype icon above. This is for text chat only.
*Note to Mac & iOS users
Skype's Offline status may be inaccurate. Check our below hours for accurate information.
Hours when classes are in session
Monday - Thursday, 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Hours when classes are not in session:
Monday - Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
If you are not deaf or hard of hearing, please call the University Switchboard at 703-993-1000.
- Skype for deaf or hard of hearing only, at this time (@masonuniversity)
- Answers all incoming contacts to the university's main number and Skype messages from both the external and internal communities
- Provides contact information to requested department/person
- Dispenses information on all aspects of the university
- Directions to and around campus
- Provides information on the status of the university during inclement weather or other changes to the university schedule
Helpful Links and Contacts:
Contact person: Janae Johnson, email@example.com, 703-993-1008