University Hall, Room 2205
Hours when classes are in session:
Monday - Thursday, 7:30 am to 7:00 pm
Friday, 7:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Answers all incoming calls to the university's main number from both the external and internal communities
- Transfers callers to requested department/person
- Dispenses information on all aspects of the university
- Directions to and around campus
- Provides information on the status of the university during inclement weather or other changes to the university schedule
- TTY - tele-typewriter for the hearing impaired (703-993-1002)
If you are interested in working at the Switchboard visit our Employment Opportunities page.
Click here to view University Information's Lost and Found Policy.
Contact person: Lori (Alvarado) Yi, email@example.com, 993-1008