Van Metre Hall (formerly Founders Hall), First Floor Lobby
As of March 23, the desk is closed as part of our COVID-19 response. Contact the University Switchboard at 703-993-1000 for assistance.
Spring Hours of Operation:
Monday – Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
3/8 – 3/12: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
3/13: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
March 16 – March 20
Monday – Thursday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Information on all aspects of the University with specific emphasis on the Arlington Campus
- University event information with specific emphasis on the Arlington Campus
- Handouts and brochures about the University, Arlington Campus academic programs, and community information
- Directions to and around campus
- Lost and Found
- Approve and post flyers on University Information bulletin boards
- Provide directory information
If you are interested in working at the Arlington Information Desks visit our Employment Opportunities page.