Whether you are new to the Mason community, looking to update your Mason knowledge, or looking for more resources available at Mason, we welcome you to sign up for Mason 101.
Mason 101 is a free, in-classroom session that shares the history, organizational structure, and resources of George Mason University, including a virtual tour of all Mason sites and updates on the future of Mason!
To register for an upcoming session:
- Go to masonleaps.gmu.edu
- Login with your MasonID credentials
- In the search bar in upper right corner of the page, search for “Mason 101”
- On the screen that opens, click “Mason 101”
- Available Mason 101 dates will appear
- Click on the “Request” button next to your preferred training date
For questions about Mason 101, contact Philip Stamper at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-993-5308.